Book An Appointment
Mental Health First Aid
02 August 2016
5 Tips to break your screen addiction
I love the one line: "Addicted to Distraction"
Here are Jon Krop's 5 ways to quit your screen addiction
1. The next time you take the subway, try not to pull out your phone, a book, or any other distraction from the time you board until you reach the next stop.
2. When you need to walk somewhere, experiment with leaving your headphones in your pocket.
3. Let's keep it real: You probably read on the toilet.
4. Make your morning device-free.
5. Speaking of notifications, do you really need to hear about it every time someone Snap-grams your Yik Yak?
August 02, 2016
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest