These would be my top 5 books for the year. Please do know that they are not books released in 2011, I just got around to reading them in 2011.
5. C.S. Lewis - Chronicles of Narnia (Whole Series)
4. Michael Coren - Why Catholics Are Right
3. James Ferrell - The Holy Secret
2. Armand Nicholi - The Question of God: C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud Debate God, Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life
1. Pema Chodron - Comfortable with Uncertainty: 108 Teachings on Cultivating Fearlessness and Compassion
One late edition to add to the list:
Jean Swanson - Poor Bashing: The Politics of Exclusion