Dr. Ian Kerner recommended the following things to do to help keep sex alive:
- Go out and have a regular date-night, as soon as possible! Without the kids.
- Start having intimate (non-sexual) moments with your spouse outside of the bedroom. Such as hugging, kissing, and cuddling.
- Don't let children sleep in your bed.
- For the ladies, do your best to rediscover your sexual self-esteem. It's hard to feel 'sexy' when your a mom.
- Have sex. "If you don't use it, you could lose it."
Read the entire article here on CNN Health.